Terms and Conditions
LetThePlanningBegin.co.uk provides its services to you subject to the following terms & conditions, which you accept by using the service.
1. All software and services provided by Theory Training Solutions Ltd (the company) are on an “as is” basis with no warranties of any kind. This does not affect your consumers’ statutory rights.
2. “the company” grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, limited licence to use the binary form of the software provided by “the company”. Redistribution of programs owned by “the company”, unless explicitly granted by “the company”, is strictly prohibited.
3. All content included on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of “the company” or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. All programs used on this site are the property of “the company” or its software suppliers and are protected by international copyright laws. Any attempt at reverse engineering, disassembly, or decompilation of programs, unless it is explicitly permitted, is prohibited by law.
4. “the company” may send notices to you via either email or regular mail. “the company” may also provide notices of changes to the terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the services provided by “the company”.
5. While it is not “the company”‘s intent to monitor your online communications, “the company” reserves the right to edit or remove content that we become aware of and determine to be harmful or offensive to the general public. Termination or suspension of your account may result as a consequence of violation of this rule.
6. The integrity of this system relies on proper use of email as a message passing media. The use of the email system, directly or indirect as a spamming tool, or other than it is intended, is prohibited.
7. “the company” reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. “the company” will not be liable for any consequences or losses arising from our site becoming unavailable for a period of time due to circumstances beyond our control; such circumstances may, for example, include telecommunications problems or data centre environment problems.
8. You are expected not to use the services provided by “the company” for any unlawful activities not otherwise covered above, including but not limited to, attempting to compromise the security of any networked account, a site or a country. Appropriate legal procedures will be pursued when “the company” is aware of any of these activities.
9. Sharing of user accounts is not permitted nor is the publication of user names and passwords on other web sites. Any user who is found to violate this rule will immediately have their account suspended without recourse to refund of any monies previously paid to “the company”.
10. Refunds If within 7 days after purchase, you change your mind, we will offer a full refund providing you return the wedding planner binder in a re-sellable state. In this instance, you will be liable to pay any postage costs involved. If you receive a damaged wedding planner binder, we will provide you with a replacement or a full refund subject to you returning this item to us in the state you received it in. We suggest you return the wedding planner binder to us using Royal Mail Tracked. We will refund the cost of the postage for damaged goods once we have received the item and once you have confirmed the price of postage. In the case of a full refund, access to your Online Planner will be revoked immediately.
Who we are: Theory Training Solutions Ltd trading as LetThePlanningBegin.co.uk.
Our address is: Theory Training Solutions Ltd, Lodge House, Lodge Lane, Colchester, CO4 5NE
Company registration number: 6910515
VAT number: GB 980074712